All About Me Preschool Theme Activities and Crafts
Planning an all about me theme for your preschooler? These activities and crafts will fill your homeschool lesson plan up with ease! They’re low-prep, easy, and engaging for toddlers and preschoolers.
We had a blast with our simple All About Me unit this year. Every activity and craft was carefully picked by yours truly, to be low-prep and easy for everyone involved.
I highly recommend doing an All About Me theme, even if you homeschool. We know our children well, but you would be surprised how much there is to learn still. Plus, it’s an engaging way to open up discussions about diversity, self-love, and emotions.
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR ALL ABOUT ME THEME:
- Check out my All About Me Unit here. (Use code ALLABOUTME25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here’s a list of Books for your All About Me Unit Study.
- Check out this Fun All About Me Song for Preschoolers
All About Me Activities and Crafts for Preschoolers
1. All About Me Pizzas
2. Emotion Cards for Preschoolers
3. Self Portrait Playdough Tray
4. Full Body Self Portrait
5. Name Recognition Clothespin Clip
6. Look How Tall I Am Preschool Science Study
7. Family Sensory Bin
8. Build your Home Activity
9. Things I Like Collage
10. Name Dot Marker Trace
11. All About Me Printable Workbook
12. Body Part Flashcards