All About Me Books for Preschoolers
Looking for books for your preschooler’s all about me theme? These are some of our favorite picks! Read below to put together your homeschool lesson plan for your pre-k all about me unit.
Some links found on this site may be affiliate links, and as an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support! See sidebar for more information, or visit my Policies & Disclosures page.
For this unit, I wanted to make sure we picked books the celebrated everything that makes my son who he is, while also celebrating the differences between all of us. The earlier we can introduce this topic, the better.
Curly hair, straight hair, long hair short hair? We’re all unique and worthy of self-love. I believe these books hit the nail on the head.
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR ALL ABOUT ME THEME:
- Check out my All About Me Unit here. (Use code ALLABOUTME25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are some fun Activities & Crafts for your Preschooler’s All About Me theme!
- Check out this Fun All About Me Song for Preschoolers
All About Me Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- All About Me Pizzas
- Emotion Cards for Preschoolers
- Self Portrait Playdough Tray
- Full Body Self Portrait
- Name Recognition Clothespin Clip
- Look How Tall I Am Preschool Science Study
- Family Sensory Bin
- Build your Home Activity
- Things I Like Collage
- Name Dot Marker Trace
- All About Me Printable Workbook
- Body Part Flashcards