This fun snacktime activity is great for preschoolers and kids doing a homeschool “all about me” unit, or learning about the human body.
In every homeschool unit I create, I like to add a kitchen activity where applicable. For our all about me unit, we made self-portrait pizzas, which was messy but oh-so worth it.
It gave us the perfect opportunity to talk about our emotions and our features. Using rosemary for hair, pepperoni for eyes and the mouth, and an olive for the nose, this was creative, tasty, and educational!
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR ALL ABOUT ME THEME:
- Check out my All About Me Unit here. (Use code ALLABOUTME25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are some fun Activities & Crafts for your Preschooler’s All About Me theme!
- Here’s a list of Books for your All About Me Unit Study.
- Check out this Fun All About Me Song for Preschoolers
All About Me Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Emotion Cards for Preschoolers
- Self Portrait Playdough Tray
- Full Body Self Portrait
- Name Recognition Clothespin Clip
- Look How Tall I Am Preschool Science Study
- Family Sensory Bin
- Build your Home Activity
- Things I Like Sensory Bin
- Things I Like Collage
- Name Dot Marker Trace
- All About Me Printable Workbook
- Body Part Flashcards
All About Me Pizza
I usually would make crust from scratch, but I’m currently 8 months pregnant, so I went with a pre-made crust instead. They still came out delicious!
Provide your child with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and toppings to create their self-portrait!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: