This all about me printable workbook is perfect for homeschool preschoolers, and features a variety of worksheets and activities perfect for ages 3-5.
This unit was one of the more relaxed, and low-prep themes we’ve done this school year, and the accompanying workbook was definitely one of my son’s favorite parts.
He just turned 4, so there were a few activities that were still a little above his skill level, but he understood the goal of each page. With a little help, he completed the entire thing, which doesn’t always happen!
Our approach to homeschooling is very eclectic and features a ton of play and open exploration. However, we love our printables over here. I make a workbook for each unit, and we often utilize flashcards, printable games, and a ton of other printables.
I still strive to make each workbook engaging and fun. They almost fit into the mold of play-based learning! More than anything, I try to be very relaxed about it all. When he’s not interested in a page, we just skip it. No biggie.
With this fun workbook, he didn’t ask to skip anything!
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR ALL ABOUT ME THEME:
- Check out my All About Me Unit here. (Use code ALLABOUTME25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are some fun Activities & Crafts for your Preschooler’s All About Me theme!
- Here’s a list of Books for your All About Me Unit Study.
- Check out this Fun All About Me Song for Preschoolers
All About Me Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- All About Me Pizzas
- Emotion Cards for Preschoolers
- Self Portrait Playdough Tray
- Full Body Self Portrait
- Name Recognition Clothespin Clip
- Look How Tall I Am Preschool Science Study
- Family Sensory Bin
- Build your Home Activity
- Things I Like Collage
- Name Dot Marker Trace
- Body Part Flashcards
All About Me Printable Workbook for Preschoolers
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: