25 Apple Crafts & Art Projects for Preschool
Looking for apple crafts for your kids? Maybe you’re putting together an apple theme or unit study for your preschooler? Check out these apple crafts and art projects for preschool-aged children for inspiration! There are crafts with real apples, construction paper apple crafts, and more!
Feeling overwhelmed by the massive number of preschool apple crafts on Pinterest? I’ve narrowed down 25 of the best art projects for your little one to do during their apple theme!
I started making these preschool-themed reference articles when I developed my own unit studies. I wanted to create an easy way for parents to mix and match, and add their own flair to my units. This all came about because I found myself constantly meshing multiple curriculums together, including my own!
The way you structure your unit studies is dependent upon your child’s abilities, interests, as well as the materials and ingredients you have access to. If I were to recreate my apple unit next month, it would look different than my first go-around. And that’s true in any homeschool home. That’s what makes unit-building so fun!
If you’re here from Pinterest, welcome! Feel free to browse around. I have a ton of apple-related content for your little one.
You can check out my tagged photos on Instagram on my personal account and my curriculum account to see other families following my unit studies, including our Apple Unit.
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, check out this article.
Join the Cultivate Curiosity Homeschool Community on Facebook. There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other homeschool families!
Purchase our Apple Unit HERE
Use code APPLE25 for 25% off
While you’re planning your Apple theme:
- Here are 25 Apple Activities for your Preschooler’s Apple theme!
- Here’s a list of 16 super cute apple-themed Snacks for your Preschooler.
- Here’s a list of Apple Books for your Apple Unit Study.
- Here are some Apple Recipes to make with/for your kids.
What makes a craft good for preschoolers? Art projects that focus on allowing freedom of expression are often preferred. Process art as opposed to traditional “crafts,” are great for ages 2 to 4. However, crafts with an end goal are great too, as long as we don’t force it. Remember that it can also cause frustration in our little ones, who see that an outcome is possible, but not achievable with their skill set yet. Keep things fun and light.
Now, let’s take a look at 25 Apple Crafts and Art Projects for Preschool
1. Yarn Apple Craft Garland
2. Apple Peel-Away Art
3. Apple Print Puppets
4. Paper Plate Apple Craft (Cut, Tear, & Glue)
5. Apple Stamping Art
6. Apple Pinch Pots
7. Apple Yarn Craft
8. Cupcake Liner Apple Tree
9. Craft Stick Yarn Weave Apple Craft
10. Apple Tree Bubble Wrap Craft
11. Froot Loop Apple Tree Art
12. Homemade Apple Birdseed Feeders
13. Apple Paper Plate Craft
14. Rock Apple Craft
15. Popsicle Stick Apple Core
16. Apple Popsicle Stick Frame
17. Paper Bag Apple Tree Craft
18. Fizzing Apple Art
19. Tissue Paper Apple Tree Craft
20. Marble Painting Apple Craft
21. Handprint Apple Tree Craft
22. Stained Glass Apple Window Craft
23. “A” is for Apple Popsicle Stick Craft
24. Apple Core Paper Plate Craft
25. Puffy Paint Caramel Apple Craft