Looking for recipes and ideas for what to make with apples? Here’s a list of some of the BEST apple recipes. From easy to complicated recipes, you’ll find something to use up all those Fall apples!
After our Apple Unit, I found myself with tons of leftover apples. Incorporating food (especially from different cultures when studying geography) is one of my favorite things to do.
During some units, I only have time to dedicate to one or two recipes, but with the Apple unit? Whew, I had so many apples leftover, I had no choice to get to baking! We made apple pies, easy apple turnovers, and all kinds of delicious goodies.
If you find yourself with more apples than you know what to do with, this list of amazing apple recipes will help you use them up, and add a fun new dimension to your homeschool unit study on apples.
Cooking with your child, even at toddler and preschool level, is a great way to connect emotionally, and talk about math!
While you’re planning your Apple theme:
- Check out my Apple Unit here. (Use code APPLE25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 25 Apple Activities for your Preschooler’s Apple theme!
- Here are 25 Apple Crafts and Art Projects for Preschoolers
- Here’s a list of 16 super cute Apple-Themed Snacks for your Preschooler.
- Here’s a list of Apple Books for your Apple Unit Study.
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, including curriculum recommendations, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other young homeschool families!
Apple Recipes for Kids
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: