Looking for a way to make your apple snacks fun and creative for your kids? These snacks go perfect with an apple themed week of learning!
There are a ton of adorable ways to present snacks to our kids. It’s not my area of expertise. I’m just not creative in that way. For now I love recreating other people’s ideas for my kids!
My favorite thing to do is sprinkle themed snacks into our homeschool units! These snacks were all centered around our Apple unit. That left a lot of room for creative freedom! Anything goes, as long as apples are involved!
These cute ideas were brought to you from many different bloggers. A big thank you to them for sharing these wonderful ideas! I hope you find use for them during your apple theme!
While you’re planning your Apple theme:
- Check out my Apple Unit here. (Use code APPLE25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 25 Apple Activities for your Preschooler’s Apple theme!
- Here are 25 Apple Crafts and Art Projects for Preschoolers
- Here’s a list of Apple Books for your Apple Unit Study.
- Here are some Apple Recipes to make with/for your kids.
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, including curriculum recommendations, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other young homeschool families!
16 Fun Apple Snacks for your Kids
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: