These Autumn snacks are perfect to celebrate the new season with your kids and family! From marshmallow acorns to pumpkin spice roasted chickpeas, you’re sure to find something your kids will love.
Some links found on this site may be affiliate links, and as an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support! See sidebar for more information, or visit my Policies & Disclosures page.
Autumn is a cozy time for bonfires, yummy food, and lots of family time! It’s many moms’ favorite season for these reasons! We tend to go all out on crafts and activities, and of course – food!
Autumn is the time of year where I want to do ALL the things. Traditions. Baking. Decorating. Snuggling.
I think it has something to do with the fact that the holidays haven’t fully kicked me on my butt yet. Plus, the weather is so relieving after a long Summer of blistering heat.
Putting together our Autumn Unit Study, I decided to add some seasonal snacks as well! I don’t have time to document every single little thing we do, so for this article, I’m doing a roundup of my favorite Autumn snacks for kids. Give them a try and show the creators some love by tagging them in your creations!
Here are some Fall leaf buttermilk biscuits we made, completely on the fly because my son wanted to try out our new Fall Leaf Cookie Cutters. I didn’t create a post, but I shared it on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
Made my buttermilk biscuits last week and Marshall insisted on using our new Autumn leaf cookie cutters on them🍁🍂 They turned out so cute, I’m not sure how we could possibly go back to circular biscuits after this😅 I should have taken them out of the oven a few minutes earlier than usual, but they were still flaky, buttery, and delicious🤤 This is my go-to recipe. You can find it on my website❤️ I always call it the Cadillac of biscuit recipes😅 Themed biscuits may just be our new thing around here🤔😅 Happy November!🍁 . . . . . #buttermilkbiscuits #biscuits #biscuitsandgravy #biscuitrecipe #homemade #fromscratch #fromscratchcooking #homesteadkitchen #homesteadkids #homesteading #homesteadlife #homeschool #homeschoollife #homeschooling #homeschoolmom #homeschoolpreschool #homeschooldays #preschoolathome #homeschoolkids #preklife #prekathome #preschoolcurriculum #homeschoolingmom #homeschoolmama #fromscratchwithlove #cookingwithkids #autumnrecipes #autumnfood #cookiecutters #autumnvibes🍁
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR AUTUMN THEME:
- Check out my Autumn Unit here. (Use code AUTUMN25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 25 Autumn Activities for your Preschooler’s Autumn theme!
- Here’s a list of Autumn Books for your Autumn Unit Study.
- Here are 25 Autumn Crafts for your Preschooler
- Here are some fun Autumn Facts for Kids
- The Leaves of the Trees Autumn Song for Preschoolers
Autumn Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Laminated Leaves Craft for Kids
- Fall Leaves Painted Toast
- Fall Sensory Bin for Preschoolers
- Autumn Tree Cotton Ball Painting Craft
- Fall Paper Plate Wreath Craft
- Fall Button Tree Invitation to Play
- Painted Leaf Imprint Art
- Leaf Faces Craft for Kids
- Salt Crystal Leaves Science Experiment for Preschoolers
- Leaf Cutting Bin for Preschoolers
- Fizzing Pumpkins Activity for Preschoolers
- Fall Leaf Suncatchers Craft
- Sensory Fall Leaf Painting for Toddlers
- Fall Process Art
- Fingerprint Fall Leaf Craft (with FREE printable)
- Fall Leaf Lacing Activity (with FREE printable)
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, including curriculum recommendations, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other families!
16 Fun & Delicious Autumn Snacks for Kids