Body Part Flashcards for Preschoolers | Free Printable
Check out these free body part flashcards for preschoolers, designed to teach toddlers and pre-k about the human body in a fun and engaging way.
There were a few things I kept in mind while planning our All About Me homeschool preschool unit:
- Self-love/Celebrating our differences
- Body parts
I felt this would make for a well-rounded unit for preschoolers. We did name recognition activities, a workbook that gave my son the opportunity to talk about all of his likes and dislikes, and things that make him who he is. We even did crafts and activities that featured members of our family, and used it as an opportunity to talk about our differences, and what makes everyone unique.
When it came to the “vocabulary” for this unit, I thought learning about our emotions and body parts would be perfect.
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR ALL ABOUT ME THEME:
- Check out my All About Me Unit here. (Use code ALLABOUTME25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are some fun Activities & Crafts for your Preschooler’s All About Me theme!
- Here’s a list of Books for your All About Me Unit Study.
- Check out this Fun All About Me Song for Preschoolers
All About Me Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Emotion Cards for Preschoolers
- Self Portrait Playdough Tray
- Full Body Self Portrait
- Name Recognition Clothespin Clip
- Look How Tall I Am Preschool Science Study
- Family Sensory Bin
- Build your Home Activity
- Things I Like Collage
- Name Dot Marker Trace
- All About Me Printable Workbook
Body Part Flashcards
How cute are my printable body part flashcards? Even better, I have them listed for free in my shop. That way, babies, toddlers, and preschoolers everywhere can have a fun resource to learn about the human body.
I recommend printing them on cardstock, though laminating them would work as well. The simple graphics make it an approachable and easy subject, even for young babies.
Grab your Body Part Flashcards
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: