Fall Paper Plate Wreath Craft
This Fall paper plate wreath craft is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers! It’s simple enough for small hands, is low-prep, and makes a great addition to your Autumn crafts and activities lineup!
Have you ever made a Fall wreath? Like, a real one? They’re way more difficult than they look. In 2016 my MIL and I tried our hand at one, and let’s just say, it took many hours and way too much hot glue. No matter what we did, there were wobbly bits that we just couldn’t secure down.
Ever since then, I’ve avoided making real wreaths. I’ll have to keep playing around with it until I get a technique down. Never again will I question the price tag on those suckers, either!
With a toddler, a preschooler, and a little one on the way, I knew we weren’t going to make a real one this year, either. Instead, I’ve been focusing all of my holiday spirit into my kid’s homeschooling.
I added this easy Fall paper plate wreath to our lineup of Autumn crafts during our Autumn unit, and it went really well! My son understood the concept of making decor for the holidays, and was able to do almost all of the steps by himself except for cutting the center out!
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR AUTUMN THEME:
- Check out my Autumn Unit here. (Use code AUTUMN25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 25 Autumn Activities for your Preschooler’s Autumn theme!
- Here’s a list of Autumn Books for your Autumn Unit Study.
- Here are 25 Autumn Crafts for your Preschooler
- Here’s a list of 16 Fun & Delicious Autumn-Themed Snacks for your Kids
- Here are some fun Autumn Facts for Kids
- The Leaves of the Trees Autumn Song for Preschoolers
Autumn Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Laminated Leaves Craft for Kids
- Fall Leaves Painted Toast
- Fall Sensory Bin for Preschoolers
- Autumn Tree Cotton Ball Painting Craft
- Fall Button Tree Invitation to Play
- Painted Leaf Imprint Art
- Leaf Faces Craft for Kids
- Salt Crystal Leaves Science Experiment for Preschoolers
- Leaf Cutting Bin for Preschoolers
- Fizzing Pumpkins Activity for Preschoolers
- Fall Leaf Suncatchers Craft
- Sensory Fall Leaf Painting for Toddlers
- Fall Process Art
- Fingerprint Fall Leaf Craft (with FREE printable)
- Fall Leaf Lacing Activity (with FREE printable)
You can check out my tagged photos on Instagram to see other families following my unit studies, including my fabulous Autumn unit!
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, including curriculum recommendations, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other families!
Fall Paper Plate Wreath Craft
Start by cutting the center of your paper plate out, and giving it to your child, along with some glue and fake Autumn leaves! There’s no wrong way to decorate a paper plate wreath! Glitter, stickers, acorns, you name it!
You can glue or tie a string through the pack to hang it up, or use some tape to display their beautiful wreath!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: