Pom-Pom Water Sensory Bin
Looking for a simple, no-prep sensory activity for your toddler, preschooler, or kid? This is the one. From toddlers, to kids, this activity is a winner!
Some links found on this site may be affiliate links, and as an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support! See sidebar for more information, or visit my Policies & Disclosures page.
Is there anything better than a low-prep sensory bin? I think not!
Not only was this activity a hit at my house, it’s been a hit at my members’ houses as well! I’m pretty proud, because it was a bit of a spur-of-the-moment idea that ended up being a favorite from my Rainbow Unit.
And, not that you asked, but I’m just letting you know – you can add your pom-poms to a mesh laundry bag and throw them in the dryer and it works! Ha!
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR RAINBOW THEME:
- Check out my Rainbow Unit here. (Use code RAINBOW25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 25 Rainbow Activities for your Preschooler’s Rainbow theme!
- Here are 25 Rainbow Crafts and Art Projects for Preschoolers
- Here’s a list of Rainbow Books for your Rainbow Unit Study.
- Here’s a list of 16 Fun & Delicious Rainbow Snacks for your Kids
- Here’s a list of Rainbow Recipes to Make with your Kids
Other Rainbow Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Puffy Sidewalk Paint
- DIY Rainbow Mobile
- Rainbow Playdough Kit Invitation to Play
- Easy Rainbow Suncatchers Craft
- Surprise Rainbow Art
- Color Mixing with Ice Cubes Science Activity
- Froot Loop Rainbow Activity
You can check out my tagged photos on Instagram to see other families following my unit studies, including my fabulous Rainbow unit!
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, including curriculum recommendations, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other young homeschool families!