A beautiful Eclectic 5 Senses Unit for Preschoolers between the ages of 2 and 5!
Some things you’ll find in this 57-page unit study:
- Focus Board Vocabulary Cut Outs
- 5 Senses Body Part Match Worksheet Set
- 10+ Hands on Activities
- 5 Senses Flashcards
- 5 Senses Song Printable
- Pop Rocks Science Study Worksheet
- Pickle Science Study Worksheet
- 5 Senses Puppets
- 5 Senses Sorting Game
- Printable “Grounding Yourself Using Your 5 Senses” Discussion Mini Poster
- 5 Senses 3-Part Cards
- 5 Senses Preschool Workbook
- and much more!
All units, bundles, and homeschool resources at Modern Homestead Mama are secular and inspired by Montessori and Waldorf practices, but implement many different techniques and homeschooling methods. At the forefront of my mind with every unit is providing a rich environment that facilitates learning, and activities that inspire creativity and a genuine interest in each topic. You can expect to find gentle language and methods with a focus on parent-child connection and freedom to explore as opposed to activities with boundaries and specific end goals. Hands-on play and connection are key!