Pumpkin Preschool Unit
A beautiful Eclectic Pumpkin Unit for Preschoolers between the ages of 2 and 5!
Some things you’ll find in this 54-page unit study:
- Focus Board Vocabulary Cut Outs
- Gorgeous Pumpkin Flashcards
- 10+ Hands on Activities
- Realistic Montessori-Inspired Pumpkin Cards
- Printable Fact Sheet about Pumpkins to Hang
- Pumpkin 3-Part Cards
- “P is for Patience” Discussion Mini Poster
- Pumpkin Preschool Workbook
- Anatomy of a Pumpkin Worksheets & Cutouts
- Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Flashcards and Mini Poster
- Pumpkin Clip Cards
- Pumpkin Lacing Cutout
- Pumpkin Patch Match Printable Activity
- and much more!
All units, bundles, and homeschool resources at Modern Homestead Mama are secular and inspired by Montessori and Waldorf practices, but implement many different techniques and homeschooling methods. At the forefront of my mind with every unit is providing a rich environment that facilitates learning, and activities that inspire creativity and a genuine interest in each topic. You can expect to find gentle language and methods with a focus on parent-child connection and freedom to explore as opposed to activities with boundaries and specific end goals. Hands-on play and connection are key!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.