Looking for rainbow books for your preschooler or toddler? This is the perfect list to look through for books to add to your rainbow unit or theme.
Some links found on this site may be affiliate links, and as an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support! See sidebar for more information, or visit my Policies & Disclosures page.
I’m always on the hunt for books that fit in our unit studies. We read a variety of books, but I love adding a few to our collection with every theme. Our units last for 2 weeks each, which we find much more manageable. A week is just too short, and too taxing on both me and the kids.
I looked for rainbow books for our preschool unit for quite a while, and I’m happy with the list below. My favorite was definitely “How the Crayons Saved the Rainbow.” It’s cute, it teaches the importance of forgiveness and apologies in our friendships and relationships, and it’s really easy to create activities that stem from it.
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR RAINBOW THEME:
- Check out my Rainbow Unit here. (Use code RAINBOW25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 25 Rainbow Activities for your Preschooler’s Rainbow theme!
- Here are 25 Rainbow Crafts and Art Projects for Preschoolers
- Here’s a list of 16 Fun & Delicious Rainbow Snacks for your Kids
- Here’s a list of Rainbow Recipes to Make with your Kids
Rainbow Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Puffy Sidewalk Paint
- DIY Rainbow Mobile
- Rainbow Playdough Kit Invitation to Play
- Pom-Pom Water Sensory Bin
- Easy Rainbow Suncatchers Craft
- Surprise Rainbow Art
- Color Mixing with Ice Cubes Science Activity
- Froot Loop Rainbow Activity
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, including curriculum recommendations, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other young homeschool families!