These rainbow crafts are fun for adults and kids alike! From paper plate rainbow crafts, to creative rainbow drawings, you’ll find your next rainbow art project below.
Rainbow crafts are fun whether you’re teaching your kids about rainbows or not. In fact, I’m pretty sure I had more fun getting crafty with this unit than my son did.
It’s always a good time for rainbows!
Rock painting is a hit with adults and kids alike. Some of these are geared more towards teaching our kids artistic expression and fine motor skills, and others can be enjoyed at any age. Either way, I know you’ll find your next craft!
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR RAINBOW THEME:
- Check out my Rainbow Unit here. (Use code RAINBOW25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 25 Rainbow Activities for your Preschooler’s Rainbow theme!
- Here’s a list of Rainbow Books for your Rainbow Unit Study.
- Here’s a list of 16 Fun & Delicious Rainbow Snacks for your Kids
- Here’s a list of Rainbow Recipes to Make with your Kids
Rainbow Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Puffy Sidewalk Paint
- DIY Rainbow Mobile
- Rainbow Playdough Kit Invitation to Play
- Pom-Pom Water Sensory Bin
- Easy Rainbow Suncatchers Craft
- Surprise Rainbow Art
- Color Mixing with Ice Cubes Science Activity
- Froot Loop Rainbow Activity
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, including curriculum recommendations, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other young homeschool families!
Preschool Rainbow Crafts & Art