Rainbow Recipes for Kids
Add a little color to your life with these rainbow recipes. They’re adorable to add to your rainbow theme for your kids, but what adult doesn’t need some fun in their lives as well? Any of these will be a hit with your entire family!
Looking to add some fun to your rainbow unit for your kids?
Many of these recipes are not healthy, but we’re not meant to make more than one or two max during a study period. Ours last for 2 weeks each, and I usually pick just one major “treat” to make with or for my kids.
There are some healthy options listed though, and ingredients can be substituted with better options as well!
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR RAINBOW THEME:
- Check out my Rainbow Unit here. (Use code RAINBOW25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 25 Rainbow Crafts and Art Projects for Preschoolers
- Here’s a list of Rainbow Books for your Rainbow Unit Study.
- Here’s a list of 16 Fun & Delicious Rainbow Snacks for your Kids
- Here are 25 Rainbow Activities for your Preschooler’s Rainbow theme!
Rainbow Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Puffy Sidewalk Paint
- DIY Rainbow Mobile
- Rainbow Playdough Kit Invitation to Play
- Pom-Pom Water Sensory Bin
- Easy Rainbow Suncatchers Craft
- Surprise Rainbow Art
- Color Mixing with Ice Cubes Science Activity
- Froot Loop Rainbow Activity
You can check out my tagged photos on Instagram to see other families following my unit studies, including my fabulous Rainbow unit!
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, including curriculum recommendations, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other young homeschool families!
Rainbow Recipes for Kids
1. Froot Loop Cupcakes
2. Layered Rainbow Chia Pudding
3. Rainbow Rock Candy
4. Rainbow Summer Rolls
5. Rainbow Grilled Cheese
6. Rainbow Cupcakes
7. Rainbow Pancakes
8. Rainbow Bread
9. Rainbow Cereal Treats
10. Rainbow Birthday Cake Ice Cream
11. Rainbow Popsicles
12. Colorful Cake Donuts
13. Rainbow Waffles
14. Rainbow Rice Krispy Treats
15. Rainbow Vegetables
16. Rainbow Cheesecake Recipe
17. Rainbow Gel Fruit Parfait
18. Rainbow Bagels
19. Rainbow Sprinkles Unicorn Drink
20. Rainbow Ice Cream
21. Rainbow Cake Truffles
22. Rainbow Unicorn Bark
23. Sugar Free Rainbow Shaved Ice
24. Chocolate Covered Rainbow Strawberries
25. Rainbow Arc Cupcakes