These rainbow snacks are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face, and pair wonderfully with a rainbow study or theme. They would make adorable additions to a rainbow party as well!
What’s more fun than giving your kids themed snacks with their unit studies or themed parties?
It’s a great way to re-engage your child in their unit, or to present them with a new one! “Which theme do you think we’re studying this week? …Rainbows! Yes!”
From simple rainbow snack baggies, to full on layered jello, you’ll find something that you can fit into your theme, no matter how busy you are!
Rainbow snacks are fairly easy to make. All you really need is colorful snacks, and you’re on the right track! Simply displaying colorful veggies or fruit is fun, but we have some ideas for all you extra moms out there as well.
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR RAINBOW THEME:
- Check out my Rainbow Unit here. (Use code RAINBOW25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 25 Rainbow Activities for your Preschooler’s Rainbow theme!
- Here are 25 Rainbow Crafts and Art Projects for Preschoolers
- Here’s a list of Rainbow Books for your Rainbow Unit Study.
- Here’s a list of Rainbow Recipes to Make with your Kids
Rainbow Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Puffy Sidewalk Paint
- DIY Rainbow Mobile
- Rainbow Playdough Kit Invitation to Play
- Pom-Pom Water Sensory Bin
- Easy Rainbow Suncatchers Craft
- Surprise Rainbow Art
- Color Mixing with Ice Cubes Science Activity
- Froot Loop Rainbow Activity
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, including curriculum recommendations, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other young homeschool families!
Rainbow Snacks for Kids