This mess-free sensory Fall leaf painting activity is perfect for toddlers and fit perfectly into our Autumn unit! With just a ziploc bag, some paint, and paper leaves, your toddler is in for a treat.
Messy play is a big deal in our house, BUT – there are days where I really want to incorporate some fun for my toddler without having a 20 minute cleanup afterwards.
My daughter loves painting and drawing. You should see her big smile when I break out the watercolors. Ugh! Precious.
Thankfully, she’s more than happy with sensory bags and mess-free options as well, and this autumn leaf craft is no exception.
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR AUTUMN THEME:
- Check out my Autumn Unit here. (Use code AUTUMN25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 25 Autumn Activities for your Preschooler’s Autumn theme!
- Here’s a list of Autumn Books for your Autumn Unit Study.
- Here are 25 Autumn Crafts for your Preschooler
- Here’s a list of 16 Fun & Delicious Autumn-Themed Snacks for your Kids
- Here are some fun Autumn Facts for Kids
- The Leaves of the Trees Autumn Song for Preschoolers
Autumn Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Laminated Leaves Craft for Kids
- Fall Leaves Painted Toast
- Fall Sensory Bin for Preschoolers
- Autumn Tree Cotton Ball Painting Craft
- Fall Paper Plate Wreath Craft
- Fall Button Tree Invitation to Play
- Painted Leaf Imprint Art
- Leaf Faces Craft for Kids
- Salt Crystal Leaves Science Experiment for Preschoolers
- Leaf Cutting Bin for Preschoolers
- Fizzing Pumpkins Activity for Preschoolers
- Fall Leaf Suncatchers Craft
- Fall Process Art
- Fingerprint Fall Leaf Craft (with FREE printable)
- Fall Leaf Lacing Activity (with FREE printable)
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, including curriculum recommendations, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other families!
Mess-Free Fall Leaf Sensory Painting for Toddlers
In a Ziploc bag, add some red, yellow, and orange paint and some Autumn leaf cutouts, and let your toddler go to town!
These are from my Autumn Unit, but you can simple cut out construction paper in the shape of leaves as well. You really can’t go wrong.
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: