Looking for space activities for your preschooler’s outer space theme or unit study? Here’s a list of our favorite activities that work on fine motor skills, gross motor skills, letter recognition, counting, artistic expression, and more.
We spent almost an entire month on our homeschool space unit. I feel like I’ve seen every space activity out there at this point. Probably not true, but I put together a list of 25 of our top picks!
These are perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners, and helps them learn through play. I highly recommend adding elements of play in every unit study you choose.
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR SPACE THEME:
- Check out my Space Unit here. (Use code SPACE25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here’s a list of Space Books for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Here are 25 Space Crafts for your Preschooler
- Here’s a list of 16 Fun & Delicious Space-Themed Snacks for your Kids
- Here are some fun Space Facts for Kids
- Solar System in Motion Song for Preschoolers
Space Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Planet Suncatchers
- Planet Puppets Printable
- Paper Plate Planets Craft
- Telescope Craft for Preschoolers
- Space Coloring Book for Preschoolers
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, including curriculum recommendations, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other families!
25 Fun Space Activities for Preschoolers
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: