Your preschooler is sure to love making a collage full of the things they love! If you’re looking for something to add to your all about me theme, this craft is a total winner.
What preschooler doesn’t love talking about themselves? Actually, what adult doesn’t like that? We love talking about our interests and sharing our ideas with others. Your preschooler will love creating this all about me collage.
I printed random pictures off the internet and from my camera roll and cut them out for my son. Here are some ideas:
- Foods your child likes
- Their favorite color
- Characters from tv shows
- Family members
- Toys (or slime in our case)
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR ALL ABOUT ME THEME:
- Check out my All About Me Unit here. (Use code ALLABOUTME25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are some fun Activities & Crafts for your Preschooler’s All About Me theme!
- Here’s a list of Books for your All About Me Unit Study.
- Check out this Fun All About Me Song for Preschoolers
All About Me Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- All About Me Pizzas
- Emotion Cards for Preschoolers
- Self Portrait Playdough Tray
- Full Body Self Portrait
- Name Recognition Clothespin Clip
- Look How Tall I Am Preschool Science Study
- Family Sensory Bin
- Build your Home Activity
- Name Dot Marker Trace
- All About Me Printable Workbook
- Body Part Flashcards
Things I Like Collage
We do our collages on construction paper or cardstock, and I highly recommend it for this age group! My son uses a ton of glue, so these options hold up better than regular printer paper.
Use this activity as an opportunity to connect with your child and talk about the things they love the most.
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: