This free solar system match worksheet set is perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners learning about planets, or doing a unit study on space. Help your child learn the order of the planets, and explore our solar system with this printable worksheet freebie.
This solar system matching worksheet was a major hit with my preschooler this year. I have a feeling it will come in handy throughout the years! It’s a good way to talk about the solar system, as well as the order and colors of each planet.
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR SPACE THEME:
- Check out my Space Unit here. (Use code SPACE25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 25 Space Activities for your Preschooler’s Space theme!
- Here’s a list of Space Books for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Here are 25 Space Crafts for your Preschooler
- Here’s a list of 16 Fun & Delicious Space-Themed Snacks for your Kids
- Here are some fun Space Facts for Kids
- Solar System in Motion Song for Preschoolers
Space Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Planet Suncatchers
- Planet Puppets Printable
- Fizzing Planets
- Moon Rock Exploration (with Printable Worksheet)
- Asteroid Toss Activity for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- I-Spy Space Busy Bag (with Printable)
- Rocket Name Building Activity
- Edible Constellations Activity
- Space Playdough Invitation to Play
- Space Sensory Bin
- Paper Plate Planets Craft
- What Makes Night Science Exploration
- Moon Observation Journal Astronomy Study for Kids
- Telescope Craft for Preschoolers
- Moon Phases Oreo Worksheet for Preschoolers
- Smash the Moon Rocks Activity
- Space Coloring Book for Preschoolers
- Astronaut Dramatic Play Station (+ Printable Bundle)
Solar System Match Worksheet Set
You can print them out and use them one time, or laminate for several uses! We already had a ton of reusable materials in our space unit, so this was a one-time activity for us.
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: