This five senses body part match worksheet set is perfect for ages 2-5, or any child learning about their five senses! It works on letter recognition, gluing, and more!
This style of worksheets have been a hit with my son, and my preschool program members! I’ve made a variety of them, from labeling the parts of a pumpkin or an apple, to identifying what makes a rainbow.
This worksheet set focuses on the five senses, and the body parts we use! It helped solidify the concept for my son. After we completed these, he knew exactly what what his senses were!
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR 5 SENSES THEME:
- Check out my 5 Senses Unit here. (Use code SENSES25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are 19 Activities & Crafts for your Preschooler’s 5 Senses theme!
- Here’s a list of Books for your 5 Senses Unit Study.
- Check out this Fun 5 Senses Song for Preschoolers
5 Senses Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- Sensory Spice Painting
- Texture Collage 5 Senses Process Art Activity
- Salt & Sugar Test Five Senses Activity
- 5 Senses Puppets (Free Printable)
- Jello Dig Sensory Activity
- Taste Test Survey Printable & Activity
- Scratch and Sniff Jello Name Activity
- 5 Senses Sorting Game Printable
- Jello Playdough
- Pickle Science Study
- Rainbow Sensory Noodles
- Pop Rocks Science Study
- Sound Jars Five Senses Activity
- 5 Senses Scavenger Hunt
- Easy Sensory Bottles
- Optometrist Dramatic Play for Kids
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other families!
Five Senses Body Part Match Printable Worksheet Set
Find this worksheet set in my shop!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: