These are the best Winter activities for preschoolers, especially for a homeschool pre-k unit study on the season of Winter and the changing weather.
Our Winter unit was a doozy! It was packed full with hands-on activities and printables, just the way we like it! My son was enamored with the whimsical Winter Wonderland puppets I made him, and thoroughly enjoyed the variety of sensory play activities and math printables.
Everything added up to create a beautiful and engaging seasonal study that was both informative, and festive.
While You’re Planning Your Winter Theme:
- Check out my Winter Unit here. (Use code WINTER25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!)
- Here’s a list of the best Winter books for toddlers and preschoolers
- Here are some creative and engaging Winter crafts for preschoolers
- Here’s a list of fun and delicious Winter snacks for kids
- Here’s a fun Hot Chocolate song for preschoolers
25 Winter Activities for Preschoolers
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: