Five Senses Activities & Crafts for Preschoolers
These activities and crafts are perfect for any preschooler or kindergartener learning about their five senses!
This unit was a blast to put together! Along with my worksheets and workbook, I love to add plenty of hands-on activities and play to every unit, and the 5 senses theme was no exception. Take a look at some of our favorite 5 senses activities, crafts, and worksheets!
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR 5 SENSES THEME:
- Check out my 5 Senses Unit here. (Use code SENSES25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here’s a list of Books for your 5 Senses Unit Study.
- Check out this Fun 5 Senses Song for Preschoolers
5 Senses Activities & Crafts for Preschoolers
1. Sensory Spice Painting
2. Texture Collage 5 Senses Process Art Activity
3. Salt & Sugar Test Five Senses Activity
4. 5 Senses Puppets (Free Printable)
5. Jello Dig Sensory Activity
6. 5 Senses Apple Activity
7. Taste Test Survey Printable & Activity
8. Scratch and Sniff Jello Name Activity
9. 5 Senses Sorting Game Printable
10. Jello Playdough
11. Pickle Science Study
12. 5 Senses Christmas Activities
13. Rainbow Sensory Noodles
14. Pop Rocks Science Study
15. Sound Jars Five Senses Activity
16. 5 Senses Scavenger Hunt
17. 5 Senses Body Parts Match Activity
18. Easy Sensory Bottles
19. Optometrist Dramatic Play for Kids
You can check out my tagged photos on Instagram to see other families following my unit studies, including my fabulous 5 Senses unit!
For tips on planning your homeschool preschool year, check out this article.
Join the Homeschooling Preschoolers Facebook Page! There are free resources available, and it’s the perfect way to connect with other families!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to pin it for later: