This simple height lesson makes the perfect addition to your preschool all about me theme. All you need is some yarn or string, and some scissors!
This activity is great for preschoolers aged 3-5. It’s as easy as it sounds. Snip some string or yarn at your child’s height to show them how tall they are! If you have more than one kid, hanging them up on the wall can be a great visual representation of their varying heights.
We only did this activity with my son, so instead of hanging it, he danced around with it periodically throughout the all about me unit. So, for us, it doubled as a gross motor activity!
WHILE YOU’RE PLANNING YOUR ALL ABOUT ME THEME:
- Check out my All About Me Unit here. (Use code ALLABOUTME25 for 25% off) If you join my Preschool Program Membership, you’ll get a major discount on all past Unit Studies, and 2 brand new units included each month!
- Here are some fun Activities & Crafts for your Preschooler’s All About Me theme!
- Here’s a list of Books for your All About Me Unit Study.
- Check out this Fun All About Me Song for Preschoolers
All About Me Activities & Crafts We’ve Done at the Moore Homestead:
- All About Me Pizzas
- Emotion Cards for Preschoolers
- Self Portrait Playdough Tray
- Full Body Self Portrait
- Name Recognition Clothespin Clip
- Family Sensory Bin
- Build your Home Activity
- Things I Like Collage
- Name Dot Marker Trace
- All About Me Printable Workbook
- Body Part Flashcards
Look How Tall I am Science Study for Preschoolers